Monday, November 14, 2011

Holy Crepe {paper} Batman

So{or should that be sew?}, carrying on from my previous post about sewing paper, I have been busy making more cards in the last couple of weeks after being inspired by this card that I found on Pinterest.  I just loved the bright colours and had plenty of crepe paper around so I just had to give it a go.
via Paper Crafts Connection

I had lots of fun doing these, and they all look so festive and ready for a party!





I had paper left over so I made matching tags to go with the cards


I love the red and aqua combination, its not something I would normally put together but I was inspired by the lovely blog A Spoonful of Sugar and it totally works.

So I'm prepared for any upcoming birthdays, but as for the very fast approaching Christmas I've still got alot of work ahead!  Must focus, must focus........

No comments:

Post a Comment